Admimsy.com Review - Scam or Legit

Admimsy is a PTC site i.e. Paid-to-click site that allows its users to earn money by visiting websites and making some seconds. On this admimsy review, we are going to see how Admimsy.com is best way to make money with ptc site. We shall review this admimsy review as clearly as possible. Can we said is legit or scam? Read carefully.

FROM LATEST UPDATE: ADMIMSY IS A SCAM SITE!!! Just Read On To See My Adventure With This Site.

As said earlier Admimsy.com is a ptc site and all ptc sites require you to click on some websites, spend sometimes on the site befor you could get credited. Most ptc site offer referral program as well as admimsy. Admimsy usually pay upto $0.3 per sixty seconds on a page. Which is so great, but you can make more money from home with this new pretty ptc admimsy site by referring people. You'll get some percentages of your referrals daily activities just like neobux.

How Much Money Can I Make Using Admimsy Ptc Site?
Although am not so active on admimsy. I joined the site recently and as am writing this post now I got $5.326 in my admimsy account so easy. But How? I realise that every ptc site gives a great opportunity to earn through referrals, so I decide to spend some little time to get 20 referrals. And now they are the ones that helped me to reach this amount of money. So, you can make alot of money on admimsy. But the problem is, admimsy? Is this admimsy scam or legit? Lets see what we got for this hot question!...

Admimsy scam or Legit?

As said earlier admimsy is a new site that has just launched some few months ago. So it's new, and still growing. I hadn't heard about any payment prove by this time, but I should be requesting my payout in some few weeks from now. You can stay around for my new update any time from now. Am still researching to prove the position admimsy hold right now, whether is scam or legit.

NEW UPDATE:

Sorry for the late update, but actually my earnings by now is exactly $12.4. I only need 2.6 to reach the payout. Besides, I've heard of so much payments prove and with the absent of any complain of miss payments, I recommend admimsy to everyone who wants to make money online the simple way.
I shall inform you the legit update once I've reached mine payout and was paid successfully. You can follow my referral link and sign up here

NEW UPDATE:

My earnings has jumped to 13.2 by 20th Feb. Am not too active on admimsy in the last 5 weeks but I hope to get upto 15 by the next few weeks. Stay around for my confirmation of payment. I promise to prove it plainly for my readers to know whether admimsy is worth wasting time or just scam.

13th March 12, Update


After so much strive to get new referrals, my present balance this day is $14.341. I expect to get to $15 and cash out by next two fridays as all payout are made every friday. You shall know more of the progress during the end of this week. Thanks for following me.

New Update - 31/3/2012

Please Don't Join Admimsy, and If You've Joined Already Forget about the scam site. I've been very eager to post my payment prove about this new ptc site but unfortunately the worse has happened. I sent my $ 15.150 payment request within the week expecting my pay yesterday, 30 - friday, but nothing seems like payment, and still they wrote on their update that all payments have been made. All in all, please get away from this scam site, they will only waste your precious time. If you want to make money or even make a living online please check my blogging strategies and be true to yourself. Thanks for following me.

It is going to be great if you can share this info to your friends on facebook or twitter by using the buttons. Thanks. Stay around for my new updates coming soon